Why do most people struggle to find $/month clients?
Step 1. Finding Prospects (That Can Afford to Pay You)
1. Choose a niche (where people can afford to pay$ /month for services)
- A high customer (lifetime value);
- High‐ticket products/services.
- Life coaching;
- services (often low‐ticket purchases, but high );
- Which services make these companies the most money?
- Which service makes the most money per minute/hour? (This can often be a lower end service that is easier to deliver and more profitable for a business.)
- What services do they offer? Are there different names which they use?