Essential Tools for Bloggers
What I Use to Build & Run My Sites
- Blogger - I use Blogger.com. It's 100% free. Easy to use. And it's lightning fast out of the box. What's not to like?
- WordPress - It's the #1 blogging platform in the world. Although I no longer use WordPress, it's the best choice if you need instantaneous page speed.
- WordHTML.com - A free online HTML editor
- OneNote - A Microsoft text editor (free download)
- Fiverr - The perfect freelancing services for your business
The following are services I don’t currently use because I don’t have a need at the moment, but they will be my first choice picks if my needs change in the future.
- BlueHost ($2.95/mo)
- DreamHost ($2.59/mo)
- SiteGround ($3.95/mo)
Email Marketing: Build Your List!
GetResponse - Start free. They offer high-converting landing pages, webinars, exit popups, and free list building training.
LeadPages –What’s nice is that you don’t need a website to sell stuff. You can start an online business with just an email address and a landing page.
Sell More Stuff Online
Shopify – If you have a tangible product you’d like to sell, Shopify is the service I would try first. It is an out-of-the-box solution to ecommerce. They do offer a free trial.
Teachable –For membership sites and digital courses (ecourses).
This site earns a commission when you purchase after clicking on some of the referral links on this page.